Based in Amsterdam
5 September, 2015
Cube Escape The Mill
Welcome to the Rusty Lake Mill, the residence of Mr. Crow. A familiar guest will arrive soon and it is your task to get that mysterious machine running. It's already the sixth Cube Escape for Android, iOS and Web within 6 months.
- Point and click
- Room Escape Story
- 3D effect
- Challenging puzzles
- Free to play
Walkthrough Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Cube Escape: The Mill est le dernier jeu d’escape de Rusty Lake, ce duo de développeurs néerlandais qui sort plus vite que son ombre des jeux géniaux sur le web et sur mobile. Cet opus est encore une grande aventure, léchée et absurde avec ce qu’il faut d’angoisse (et de cruauté envers les animaux, avis aux cœurs sensibles). Brrrr.
- Camille Gévaudan, Liberation.fr
- "Though The Mill isn't the weirdest entry in the series we've had, it's still got its share of surprising mysteries, and that bit of slightly unnerved delight whenever you encounter something off the wall is a large part of the appeal. Though it really doesn't answer all the questions the series has raised, it connects a few dots in surprising ways, the sort of thing that makes you go "Hmmmm" in a wise, contemplative way to hide how baffled you are even though it might have the closest approximation of exposition we've gotten so far. Cube Escape: The Mill is morbidly gorgeous, creative, unexpected, and shocking, and will definitely have you on edge until the next installment. "
- Dora, JayIsGames
- "The Rusty Lake saga continues! The mood, themes, and flow all complement each other as you solve cleverly developed puzzles in this point-and-click escape. There is clearly a method: no trying to click all over every pixel to find a puzzle piece. Everything is laid out and is up to you to figure out how they work together.
A great chapter in this mysterious (and sometimes creepy!) story. "
- jasoncmccoy, Apple App Store
About Rusty Lake
Rusty Lake is both the name of our indie game studio and the eerie and surrealistic world we have created. Become part of Rusty Lake's mysterious adventures!
More information on Rusty Lake, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cube Escape The Mill Credits
Developer and publisher