Based in Amsterdam
End of summer 2019
The White Door
Robert Hill wakes up in a Mental Health facility and suffers from severe memory loss. Follow the strict daily routine of the facility and help him to recollect his memories by exploring his dreams. The White Door is a point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake that uses a split-screen for interaction with the environment and protagonist. The release is planned for iOS, Android, Steam and itch.io at the end of summer 2019.
- A unique split-screen point-and-click adventure where you follow Robert Hill for seven days in a Mental Health facility
- A new style, but the same absorbing gameplay and atmosphere fans would expect from a Rusty lake title
- The game will be co-published by Second Maze - a brand new indie game publisher
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Supporting 17 different languages
First Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "BitSummit 7 Spirits selection" BitSummit, Kyoto, Japan, June 2019
- "INDIGOx selection" Dutch Game Garden, Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 2019
- "Indie Arena Booth selection" Indie Arena Booth, Cologne, Germany, August 2019
About Rusty Lake
Rusty Lake is both the name of our indie game studio and the eerie and surrealistic world we have created. We are the creators of the praised Cube Escape series and the premium point-and-click adventures Rusty Lake Hotel, Rusty Lake: Roots and Rusty Lake Paradise!
More information on Rusty Lake, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The White Door Credits